SBK Exhaust Features:
- The complete line of Leo Vince SBK Slip Ons and Full Systems are individually engineered for each specific motorcycle
- Leo Vince engineers Slip Ons independently from full systems to obtain maximum power gains.
- Average horsepower for a Leo Vince Slip On is 5%.
- Low priced oval slip ons utilize quality stainless steel construction with either alum, carbon or titanium sleeves.
- Leo Vince Factory Slip Ons feature Leo Vince's unique ovoid shape (oval w/squared off sides), the inlet cap is tapered for aerodynamics at top speed and the exhaust tip is a unique race inspired two piece turn down design.
- Leo Vince designs all SBK products to install and ride without any re jetting of carburetors or remapping of fuel injection - these are truly plug and play exhausts.
- All Leo Vince SBK Exhausts are available in Race or E-Approved Baffles.
X3 Exhaust Features:
- Leo Vince's complete line of X3 motocross/supermoto slip ons and full systems are individually engineered for each specific motorcycle.
- All Leo Vince X3 slip ons and full systems come with a 96dB quiet insert installed and an optional 99dB open insert included.
- Motocross/Supermoto full systems feature full titanium construction for maximum weight savings. This means everything - the Core, the Baffle, even the rivets are titanium. Full systems also include carbon fiber rock guards/heat shields and silencer strap.
- All X3 Enduro products utilize Leo Vince's unique three chambered baffle that produces a decibel rating at or below stock levels but still increases horse power.